Your privacy is important to MyGreen.store. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that MyGreen.store collects, and the ways in which MyGreen.store uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
MyGreen.store may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including but not limited: email, address and name);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including Interac e-Transfer);
- any other information that you send to MyGreen.store.
Please note: Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Using personal information
MyGreen.store may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where MyGreen.store discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Securing your data
MyGreen.store will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
This website may contains links to other websites. MyGreen.store is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.